We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
BCG Digital Ventures is a corporate investment and incubation firm. We are dedicated to inventing, building, scaling and investing in industry-changing businesses at start-up speed for the world’s most influential companies. Founded in 2014, BCGDV has innovation centers in Manhattan Beach, Berlin, London, Tokyo and Sydney, as well as a host of labs across the globe. Our centers and labs house a host of diverse skillsets ranging from entrepreneurs and investors – to technologists, strategic thinkers, designers, and engineers.
The Global Commercial Strategy and IP Team
We are an internal consulting team within BCGDV, responsible for reimaging the DV of the future. We are a collective of strategists and problem solvers who are defining and executing initiatives outside the traditional scope of ordinary business operations.
As part of the Venture Operations Team, we align organizational insight with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed. We act as an internal force that drives our business forward, enabling us to build compelling products, services and ventures.
Under the leadership of the Manager, Global Commercial Strategy & IP, you bring analytic expertise to the forefront of our work. You are responsible for managing and modeling large data sets support strategic and operational long-term planning. Your goal is translate insights into actions that drive data led business recommendations and decisions. Your recommendations will improve venture impact, unlock new commercial opportunities, and build new businesses.
The Global Commercial Strategy and IP Analytics, Lead position requires a data driven individual who has strong business acumen, and agile, and can work within a high performing team environment. This individual will prove the analytical value of our innovation efforts in increasingly technology driven ways.
- Structure and model complex and ambiguous large data sets
- Gather, distill and analyze data and analytics
- Translate data insights into business recommendations and actions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solicit feedback and input for analysis
- Present complex analysis in a clear and concise manner
You will need:
- At least 5+ year of experience with data, analytics, and modeling
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier institution (Data Science, Business, Economics, Strategy preferred)
- Management consulting experience is highly preferred
You will have experience in
- Collecting and consolidating data; conduct analysis
- SQL experience, or other comparable database language
- Working knowledge of Tableau and / or data visualization tools
- Modeling skills; build and maintain effective and predictive data models
- Hands-on and highly detail oriented
- Conceptual problem solving expertise, and initiative in finding ways to get things done efficiently
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment that has short-term shifts in priorities to meet a diverse customer base
- Strong listening, feedback, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Leadership qualities and willingness to take a hands-on approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Trustworthy, able handle confidential information
Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at BCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.