Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Review all orders on a daily basis in a timely manner to identify valid and fraudulent transactions while adhering to department and company service level agreements
- Maintain or exceed review volume expectations with minimal errors or complaints.
- Review and analyze various notifications and escalations to identify fraudulent transactions
- Provide timely and accurate response to emails and/or voicemails to ensure that customers are getting the best service especially when being asked for verification, etc.
- Analyze fraud transactions and chargebacks to identify, summarize, communicate and report fraud trends
- Manage and maintain fraud strategy by identifying, creating and reviewing fraud rules and processes.
- Conduct periodic review of rule performance and adjust as needed to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with other members of the team by handling questions and escalations and continuously improving internal processes
- Mentor fraud agents to improve and sustain performance
- Maintain effective working relationships across internal and external teams as necessary.
- Manage law enforcement requests and maintain working relationships with third-party fraud solution providers, merchant fraud teams and issuing banks.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing to adjust daily responsibilities to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage the queue volumes with little to no supervision
- Must be able to work weekends and non-traditional shifts
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce fraud and payments environment
- 2+ years experience in fraud data analytics, ideally in e-commerce or at a startup
- SQL experience required
- Working knowledge of Customer Service and valuing the customer experience
- Strong attention to detail with consistent accuracy
- The ability to follow stringent processes and regulations
- Must have the ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to think analytically and make accurate decisions
- Must be able to work within a team environment and must be a team player
- Strong proficiency working with web browsers and web based tools
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description