Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Investigate and resolve disputed transactions by credit/debit cardholders
- Gather and evaluate data to resolve the dispute and determine the appropriate course of action
- Review queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate
- Resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research
- Resolve disputes with all payment processors
- Work with peers and leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practice ideas and information
- Handle all aspects of the dispute process in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Consistently find ways to increase speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Analyze representments to determine how to increase recovery rates
- Maximize orders reviewed and processed while minimizing errors and losses
- Provide the highest level of quality assurance in customer interaction with fewest touch points
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing to adjust daily responsibilities to meet the needs of the business.
- Must be able to work weekends and non-traditional shifts
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of fraud prevention and/or dispute analysis related to online credit card fraud or bank related experience
- Knowledge of pre-arbitration and compliance helpful
- Working knowledge of Customer Service and valuing the customer experience
- Strong attention to detail with consistent accuracy
- Must have the ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas with little to no supervision
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to think analytically and make accurate decisions
- Must be able to work within a team environment and must be a team player
- Strong proficiency working with web browsers and web based tools
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description