Data Entry Coordinator
Currency is one of the fastest growing fintech firms on the West Coast and you have the opportunity to be a key contributor to that growth. We design financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS driven technology platform that generates and executes financial transactions for businesses and consumers. We have an A+ team but are excited to bring on more motivated individuals with an insatiable appetite for success, in order to raise the bar even higher.
Currency is dedicated to revolutionizing e-commerce and POS transactions through technological innovation. Our underwriting and payments processing products are changing the way buyers and sellers connect and complete a transaction. We are driven by unlocking capital and opportunity for our customers.
Who you are:
We are seeking a CRM Coordinator who will be responsible for entering data into our leasing system and ensuring the integrity of that data. You will verify that contracts have been correctly entered into the leasing system. You will interpret and enter additional leasing and customer information into the system, as well as, make any necessary changes. You will ensure all that the data is entered accurately and in a timely manner. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the Portfolio Operations team to ensure team metrics and goals are met.
- Verify contracts have been correctly entered into the leasing system
- Interpret and enter additional leasing and customer information into the system, as well as make any necessary changes
- Ensure data is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Data entry with minimal errors
- Ability to type over 45 WPM
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Ability to work M-F, from 10AM – 7PM
- Ability to work well on team
- Experience with LeaseWorks, Salesforce.com or any other CRM preferred, but not required
- Experience with MS Office