If you’re a problem-solver who loves working with data, Laserfiche has a great opportunity for you! As a Data Engineer on the Operations team, you’ll build, maintain, monitor and improve enterprise-wide data pipelines and analytics platforms. You’ll have the opportunity to build the foundation upon which our data is structured, as well as create reports and tools to help stakeholders make critical decisions regarding our key corporate initiatives.
Learn and grow your career via a variety of career paths, including a technical engineering track, a project management track, and a hybrid of the two. You’ll have the support of a collaborative team and the freedom to explore best-practice approaches to develop solutions on your own. To succeed, you’ll need to learn quickly and think creatively.
If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you! Both experienced engineers and recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
Build, maintain, monitor and improve data pipelines and analytics platforms at scale
- Define and calculate metrics to be analyzed
- Develop tools for electronic data collection
- Query, merge and extract data across sources
- Maintain data refresh and update pipelines
- Clean datasets for analysis
- Improve data quality through data inaccuracy profiling and recommend process improvements
Reporting & Visualization
- Develop data reports, visualizations and/or interactive BI reports
- Develop, implement and automate reporting by working with stakeholders in their design, planning and implementation while ensuring consistency
Statistical Modeling & Machine Learning
- Create summary statistics
- Define, calculate and validate algorithms
- Conduct analysis (descriptive, correlational, inferential and predictive)
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS required in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong coding proficiency
- Knowledge of statistics a plus
- Experience with deriving meaningful insights and analysis from structured and unstructured datasets
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality and team-player attitude
- Resourcefulness and creativity in finding solutions
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***