Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a data analyst to solve complex business and reporting questions to support our e-commerce and marketing businesses. You will be responsible for writing queries, building reports, and identifying trends against large data sets. You will also oversee and help maintaining a pipeline of data from existing sources while working with an engineering team to develop the integration of new sources into our warehouse.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Write queries and build dashboards to analyze large, complex sets of data
- Oversee and help maintain large stores of data
- Develop and oversee a roadmap of new data sources to meet business needs
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns
- Build systems and processes to ensure the consistency and accuracy of data
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Proficient in SQL
- Understanding of data modeling and ETL frameworks
- Experience in e-commerce analytics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Works well with a team
- Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- 1-3 years' experience of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field. Experience within e-commerce.
- Bachelor's degree in data science, statistics, operations research, economics, computer science, or related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.