Centerfield is an AI-powered marketing services company serving Fortune 500 companies in telecommunications, residential services, media and business services. Our technology platform, Dugout, powers our end-to-end solution by connecting online ad impressions all the way through an offline sale at a call center or through an online purchase.
Centerfield has been awarded a Los Angeles Best Places to Work 2014-Present, and named one of Inc5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Located at the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista, Centerfield has built its company culture around a fun work environment and participation in charitable events. See more at http://www.centerfield.com/
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our team! Initially, this role will be responsible for creating daily performance reports for several of our business units and analyzing digital marketing and customer acquisition metrics. This role will also take a leading role in automating and optimizing manual processes, and leading deep-dive, data-driven analysis projects.
The Analytics & Data Science Team at Centerfield is responsible for descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, automated reporting and AI-powered solutions that maximize marketing performance and profitability for our clients. Some of the problems we work on include media buying, lead scoring, workforce management, speech analytics and agent performance.
This position requires excellent business acumen and communication skills and the ability to work with business leaders to deep-dive analytics problems and develop data-driven solutions. The top candidate naturally dives deep to drive business through data insights and is passionate about socializing actionable insights.
- Support the business team to deep dive into ad campaign analysis
- Build, maintain, and optimize daily GP/KPI reports to monitor the performance of our verticals and identify opportunities for automation
- Prepare, consolidate, and upload relevant advertiser revenue data into our internal systems
- Assist with quality assurance on raw data sources, aggregated data sources, and internal reporting
- Work closely with the Media Buying team to monitor and build reporting around ad campaigns
- Create, update and improve reports and dashboards in Excel
- Create ad-hoc reports sent to internal/external teams
- Share ideas and solutions to improve business processes and controls
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 2-4 years of Data Analytics Experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel - think of yourself as Excel Master
- Experience with data harvesting
- Knowledge of Tableau or similar business intelligence reporting tools
- Must have strong analytical skills (ability to identify risks and escalate issues)
- Must have strong grasp of digital marketing performance metrics (CTR, CPC, CPA, etc…)
- Highly organized; able to prioritize; able to focus on details; good writing & interpersonal skills; task focused.
- Competitive salary, and profit sharing bonus
- 401K match
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)