Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Use data to drive business decisions across multiple organizations within the company
- Design, automate, and optimize pipelines, dashboards, and insight delivery methods
- Support ideation of new features and business initiatives from beginning to end by evaluating potential impact, implementing new tracking, and performing post analysis
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as well as deep dives with a focus on growing and improving the business
- Recommend improvements and optimizations highlighted by data across all elements of company’s activities and eco-system
- Become an expert of our data and evangelize data driven decision making
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in data analytics, ideally in e-commerce or at a startup
- Mastery of SQL
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
Benefits and perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator.
GOAT will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description