Data Analyst, Customer Care
Boingo needs a curious, driven analyst to support the Customer Care Team. You’ll dig into all the numbers around Customer Care to deliver standard metrics, as well as play a key role in many special projects and ad hoc requests for analysis. This is how we get better: we analyze the numbers – you’ll be a key part of the process. Great job for someone who takes initiative and has impeccable judgment. A multitasking person who is organized, creative, curious, accurate, and reliable is needed. Throw in some technical skills; R, Python, SQL, Splunk, scripting, and we won’t be able to live without you!
What does the job entail?
- Perform data mining, analysis and reporting to support net promoter scores, contact trends, contact to subscriptions
- Design, develop, and administer reports, dashboards and reporting portals within Salesforce
- Develop effective data visualizations for presentations
- Perform various statistical analyses using data drawn from diverse sources to map and identify genuine trends and relationships
- Identify data quality and consistency issues and work with other teams to improve data collection and processing
- Develop data programs to support effective product development and optimization
- Joining and cleansing data sets
Have what it takes?
- Insatiable curiosity and a desire to solve problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills involving data and predictive modeling, data integration methodologies, and data warehousing
- You have queried large, complex data sets; proficient with databases
- You know your way around pivot tables, charts and tables in spreadsheets (Excel), or equivalent skills in reporting tools Salesforce, JIRA
- Experience with R, Python, SQL
- You are detail-fascinated and focused on data accuracy
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present data and information
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers, customers, and company management
- A dynamic, motivated, resourceful, and creative thinker and problem solver
- Familiarity with consumer cable/satellite industries and Wi-Fi a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a talented, experienced team, creating the future of wireless
- Competitive pay: base + bonus+ Restricted Stock Units (RSU’s)
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- 401(k), including employer match
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Subsidized wireless device every two years
- Amazing WWHQ with 360-views of LA—from Catalina to the Hollywood sign
- Fun extras: lots of yummy snacks, on-site massage and yoga, Bagel Mondays, Farmer’s Market produce on Tuesdays, keg on tap and much, much more
- Empowering corporate culture
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the cutting edge of technology. (You can check out some of the awards we’ve won here. #humblebrag). But there’s no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy – think summer picnics, bowling nights, in-house yoga classes, costume contests, massages and food trucks. There’s also a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.