Business Intelligence Manager
Business Intelligence Manager
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Business Intelligence Manager to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Systems and Business Insights, you will join a small, but growing, team which prides itself on being a solution-driven, strategic partner to ServiceTitan’s business operators. We’re one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, that will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and make a massive impact.
- Help build our Business Insights capabilities, including defining and implementing requirements for our company-wide BI platform, management of integrations and prioritization of requests backlog.
- Build, publish and maintain daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for consumption by Executive Leadership and business units.
- Be a constant source of knowledge on KPI’s, trends and opportunities, own definition and curation of metrics definitions to be used company-wide.
- Own data governance and integrity across all business systems, including legacy changes of our fast-changing business, and partner with internal stakeholders to bring balanced workflows to our business applications, such as they drive superior adoption and end-user satisfaction, while allowing us to smartly garner the necessary insights our management team needs to realize our company’s growth objectives.
- Partner with the employee development team to evangelize our BI capabilities, deliver training and provide necessary user support to drive broad adoption and superior NPS.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science or business related field
- 5-7 years of experience in data science, business analytics, and business intelligence, with a proven track record of delivering high profile, business focussed analytics solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Unmatched fluency in Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Power BI, SQL and Excel. Ideal candidate will be a recognized emerging thought leader in Business Intelligence space
- Strong ability to creatively use data to solve business problems. Experience at a SaaS or Subscription Business model environment preferred
- Strong attention to details and ability to lead projects independently from start to finish
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of management, including functional department managers and directors
- Thrives on building things from the ground up and enjoys reaching for the highest performance levels
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017