Centerfield drives more than two million sales each year for residential services, business services and telecommunications brands such as AT&T, Charter Spectrum and Frontier Communications. Our technology platform, Dugout, and leading consumer guides engage with in-market consumers to help them purchase the right product or service, including internet connections, TV plans, phone, and security, for their home and business.
The Operations Team at Centerfield is responsible for using analytics, reporting and knowledge of the business to optimize operational processes that maximize performance and profitability for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, and collaborative Business Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for creating reports, diagnosing issues and providing data-driven insights to support the company’s sales team. The Business Analyst position requires excellent business acumen and communication skills and the ability to work with business leaders, cross-functional partners, and clients to develop data-driven solutions.
- Develop and deliver KPIs, dashboards and reports that enable the business to track, measure and drive revenue and gross profit.
- Track performance of our clients and report against targets and goals.
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization
- Provide Operations leadership with data driven insights to drive decision making.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or operations field.
- Experience with Business intelligence and Reporting platforms.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an operational or analytical role.
- Ability to diagnose complex quantitative data and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong Excel skills, including deep understanding of advanced formulas, pivot tables and charting/graphing capabilities.
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or Call Center operations.
- Competitive salary + profit sharing bonus
- Unlimited PTO - Take a break when you need it!
- 401K company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Free lunch
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks & snacks
- Free onsite gym & weekly in office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Generous parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team outings (Ball games, happy hours, hikes, etc.)