Sense360 is a big-data start-up that is transforming how companies make strategic decisions. We work with some of the top restaurants, retailers, agencies and tech companies in the world providing them access to our revolutionary data-set and dashboard. We are funded by Firstmark Capital, Upfront Ventures, and Qualcomm Ventures and were founded by successful repeat entrepreneurs.
About Our Culture:
We believe that the best people want lots of responsibility and ownership, but they also want to be part of a high-performance team with a singular goal. We believe that to truly be great one needs to constantly be improving, learning, and soliciting feedback. We also believe that startups require scrappiness and focus to do 10x more with 1/10 the resources. Finally, we believe building a company should be a fun and rewarding experience that extends outside of the four walls of the office. View our Culture Deck here.
About the Role:
We are building a team of Analytics experts to help our customers get the most out of our unique data. Our ideal team member loves data, prides themselves on their ability to build data-driven stories, and enjoys working with clients to understand their needs and translate them into analyses and products. We are looking for folks who are able to get stuff done quickly without compromising the quality of their work and will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. You should be highly analytical and enjoy digging into data and be skilled at communicating insights to our clients in a useful and easy to understand way. You ideally worked for a couple of years in a strategy or analytical consulting or quantitative research capacity. If you are a hard-working, intelligent, team player excited to take on a new challenge, and want to be in an environment where you can grow, then we'd love to talk to you!
- Drive analytics projects and strategic insights to deliver valuable business insights to our clients
- Exploring new ways to analyze and report our cutting-edge dataset to answer our clients' most pressing questions
- Help create new products/solutions by defining and building repeatable analyses and reports
- Work with our clients to not only ensure accurate and timely delivery of our products, but also to continuously surprise and delight them
- Coordinate across functions and clients to harness client feedback to help create new products and improve existing ones
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities as we build out this function within the company
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical/quantitative or business field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience turning data into beautiful client-ready reports and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively at all levels of client organizations
- Ability to build strong client relationships and become a trusted advisor and thought leader
- Strong business intuition and understanding of key issues facing our clients and drivers of business success
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize across changing needs, while paying strict attention to detail
- 2-5 years of experience in tactical problem solving and client services role. Management/strategy consulting or Market research experience is a benefit.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment