Account Operations Manager
Who we are…In the age of algorithms and automation, Causal IQ offers a fresh take on the role of a programmatic solutions provider. Our approach to digital marketing places emphasis on the importance of human expertise, layered with technology, to make informed marketing decisions. We hire the most sought-after experts in the space and empower them to approach challenges from new angles driving a change in the way the industry interacts with technology.
We hire the witty, curious, ambitious, and collaborative. If you have a great attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic workplace, we want to hear from you!
Who you are…
As an Account Operations Manager you will be responsible for assisting advertisers in building their customer base and increasing sales through programmatic distribution channels.
- Manage the real-time bidding strategy of assigned advertisers across digital advertising exchange sources utilizing proprietary data sources and advanced targeting/optimization technology
- Collaborate with Business Development team to engineer the ideal performance partnership with each advertiser
- Deliver all campaigns in full and on time, meeting or exceeding client performance benchmarks and internal financial goals
- Provide client-facing reporting and clear communication regarding campaign performance and opportunities for account growth
- 1+ years of experience in digital advertising operations (preferred)
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and performance measurement (preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
Experience and Education
- Degree or equivalent work experience
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.