Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Create or update reports by collecting data from various sources and entering into spreadsheet. This may include weekly progress status reports, asset tracking reports, priority list updates, internal project task list, etc.
• Data entry into database. This may include project shell entry, delivery document, new and revised client specifications, approval dates, revenue and labor estimates, etc.
• Save and upload project-relevant documents into database. This may include purchase orders, approval notices, shipping notices, etc.
• Prepare and send internal communications to critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Assist Project Managers with billing packets as needed.
• Schedule 3rd party vendors as needed.
• Perform database testing and provide relevant feedback regularly.
• Create backup files for client archival purposes.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production or account coordinator experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V