Data Science Internship - Summer 2018
We are currently taking applications for our Summer 2018 Internship Program.
In this role you will:
- Design and implement statistical tools for developing and validating new models.
- Validate models for roll-out and analyzing the performance of existing models.
- Assess the usefulness of new data sources, transformations, and techniques.
- Support other team members with their modeling and analysis projects.
- Learn how the Data Science team works with Product Management, Marketing, and Business teams to develop models to support specific business needs.
- Feel good about coming to work and enjoy not only the time you spend at the office, but the people you’re spending it with over the summer.
We are looking for:
- Must be able to spend 12-16 weeks in Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood) during the summer of 2018.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.