Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for Videographer/Editor to produce short and long-form marketing videos that use storytelling to sell products online. As the Videographer/Editor you will work directly with the Video Producers to shoot and capture commercial quality video and audio and then edit that footage into a complete video.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Lead production team in shoots with clients by running camera, lighting, and sound
- Shoot and capture commercial quality footage including: interviews with clients, B-roll footage, stock footage, live events, etc.
- Perform post production editing including: editing, titling, color correction, after-effects, sound mixing
- Edit and create longform video content utilizing recorded footage and in-house graphics
- Edit engaging short-form content for Facebook, Youtube, and other marketing channels
- Develop scripts and storyboards that tell engaging stories and promote sales
- Work with media buyers and marketing to test video content for brands and products
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Film Production or equivalent
- 3+ years video production experience including camera work and post-production
- Must be proficient in Adobe Editing Suite – most important are Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Professional experience working with high grade cameras and equipment
- Knowledge of Pro Tools and voiceover recording
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, wear multiple hats, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must know color grading, multicam editing and basic audio mixing
- Experience in data entry and managing trackers
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.