This position is a “one person video agency” to serve our internal team in an effort to evolve our communication, simplify concepts, and deepen relationships with our customers through meaningful video content. We’re prepared to invest a great amount of resources and time in creating great video content. That means there’s a lot of opportunity for earned creativity and freedom, but there’s also an incredible amount of responsibility.
You’re a videographer that can tell a story across multiple channels. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done with a collaborative, creative spirit. Success in this role will be measured by the quality of the content created, the dedication to deliver videos no matter what it takes, and the ability to meet deadlines that are collaboratively set and agreed upon. To consistently deliver at a high level, candidates should have experience creating all types of video content:
- Marketing videos (branding, company story, etc.)
- Product demo and how-to videos
- Instructional classes and courses
- Event videos
You will need the internal drive and dedication to learn our product, our customers, and the specific voice we’ve created in order to work autonomously. You will be in service to other teams in an “agency” role. You’ll be responsible for understanding the actual need (customer value) and teasing out the best idea to form, align, and deliver a great video solution. In order to constantly improve the efficacy of our video content, this candidate will need to proactively seek feedback and opportunities from data, customers, and collaboration with our internal team. With time, experience, and demonstrated accountability, this person will earn the responsibility to lead more of the strategy and video content direction.
- Conceive, produce and edit brand and product videos that engage the customer and drives reach and awareness for the brand
- Collaborate and partner with marketing and social media teams to ensure assets follow the creative direction and align with the overall brand aesthetic
- Creative thinker with an eye for engaging visual storytelling and experience with a SAAS platform.
- Maintain and advance the visual brand strategy through videography by establishing and enforcing brand guidelines and continuously exploring new ways to enhance our work
- Stay current with new creative trends/best practices, able to provide insights into why a specific approach is being taken and can generate ideas on how best to translate these ideas across our platforms
- Strong sense of shot composition and lighting, instinctual expertise in incorporating product
- Responsibility for the health and maintenance of all in-house equipment
- Experience working with a variety of lighting equipment and lighting your own set
- Knowledge of digital asset management and organized file management
- Takes ownership of projects from concept through production
- Deliver projects on-time while maintaining highest quality, be aware of release schedules and relevant deadlines
- Can juggle multiple deliverables with aggressive deadlines
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience within a professional, team environment in videography and photo/video editing; preferably in an in-house setting rather than agency setting
- Meticulous attention to detail
- There will be some travel
What's the Next Step?
Great question! If you’re interested and would like to be considered for this role, please provide us with your resume and respond to the following - Questionnaire.
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, people-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.