Video Quality Control Specialist
The Role: Video Quality Control Specialist
TubeScience is looking for a talented Video Quality Control Specialist to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Who We Are:
TubeScience produces conversion-optimized videos for many of the internet’s largest performance marketers.
Three factors set us apart:
First: TubeScience places a huge premium on speed and data-driven creative decisions. Our in-house teams will develop a concept in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch multivariate video experiments in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance data. So in the weeks or months it takes a traditional creative agency to produce a single video, TubeScience will be on version 15.
Second: All efforts are focused on scalable—rather than one-off—wins. For many clients TubeScience produces 100+ videos per week to support multi-million dollar monthly budgets.
Finally, we operate on a pure pay-for-performance basis, with zero production fees for video. That allows us to focus 100% of our efforts on providing measurable value to partners.
Who You Are:
As a full-time Video Quality Control Specialist, you will work with Creative and Post-Production teams to ensure direct response videos are reviewed and uploaded with pristine accuracy. You’re an individual who is self-motivated, incredibly detailed-oriented, and can routinely deliver great results with little supervision. You’re technically well-versed in proofreading, copy-editing, and direct response video elements.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively review all videos before and after uploading has been completed to Facebook.
- Identify and communicate effectively all GFX, spelling, audio, text, timing, and/or screen glitch errors needing immediate attention to Creative Strategists, Editors and/or Account Holders.
- Actively monitor new legal and brand updates.
- Document frequently found errors for future strategy.
- Provide final stamp of approval for videos to be launched.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing and able to work in our office in Downtown LA.
- 1 year of experience in proofreading, copy-editing or video quality assurance
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Facebook Analytics and Frame.io is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Occasional Work Lunches
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) + Matching
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand