The video producer is an integral piece of a cross-functional production team that creates high quality media to be utilized by all departments and across a variety of digital marketing channels. A Video Producer, reporting to the Executive Producer, is a practical content creator, project driver and cross-team alignment specialist.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in corporate and commercial video production, as well as digital marketing. Must be a highly driven self-starter, who actively listens, while demonstrating relentless follow-through. Working in a dynamic, unpredictable and fast-changing business environment will be a great place for this proactive video producer.
- Conceptualizes and executes video content for highly specific initiatives and use cases.
- Coordinate with Initiative owners to develop project specific content.
- Assist in all aspects of video production and media production operations.
- Own multiple corporate video and marketing team tasks.
- 3-5 Years of video production experience in commercial, corporate or freelance environments.
- Advanced ability working with Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere, AE, etc.
- 2-4 year degree in video production, post-production, journalism, fine arts, film studies or digital media.
- Strong active listener with the drive to seek out and incorporate feedback to enhance the quality of the end product.
- Ability to effectively develop and execute a logical narrative flow.
- Bonus experience: graphics, animation, color grading, special effects and sound-design.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.