MuteSix is the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords and Email Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis. MuteSix is looking for an Assistant Editor to support our team of Video Editors.
MuteSix is currently looking for a Social Media Video Editor to assist our team with creating content for social media.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have experience creating a visual story.
- You are a heavy mobile user (Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat).
- You are skilled in: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and have skills in video editing.
- You have a willingness to learn.
- You are detail oriented and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects.
- You have a creative eye, and can problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- 3-4 years experience working as a social media editor for a publisher or a brand
- Expertise editing across all social platforms (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Instagram Stories, and Snapchat Stories)
- Experience working with brand partners, influencers, and other revenue-driven relationships
- An understanding of why one piece of content cannot look the same on every platform, and how to optimize accordingly
- Flawless command of spelling and grammar
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and meet deadlines without fail
- Motions Graphics and After effects is a HUGE Plus
- Must have link to Reel
What we offer:
Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Health insurance coverage and a monthly gym stipend.
Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.