Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to assist the video department in day-to-day creation of short form videos for various clients. Candidate must be comfortable creating a wide variety of video content including short form social media posts, GIFs, sizzle reels, and full length lyric videos. Job also includes product photography with some light editing. Must know how to design for video (i.e. create Photoshop/illustrator projects to be translated to after effects compositions.) Must possess expert knowledge of video codecs, formats, and exporting procedures. Candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and be able to articulate design concepts to client.
- Assist video team with day-to-day content creation with quick turnaround expectations
- Design text overlays, chyrons, bumpers, lower thirds
- Review, organize, and/or log footage
- Acquire and organize assets for video creation
- Potential for product photography with light editing (clipping/color correction, etc.)
- Occasional on-site or in-studio work needed, may require travel
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere)
- Experience with on-site shooting (lighting, audio, camera operation)
- Working knowledge of linear editing software (Adobe Premier, Final cut x)
- Knowledge of video formats/codecs
- Knowledge of best practices for posting to various social media platforms
- Highly creative and collaborative with excellent communication skills
- 1 year in an agency or similar setting, entertainment industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.