The Role: Video Editor
TubeScience is looking for a talented Video Editor to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Who We Are:
TubeScience produces conversion-optimized videos for many of the internet’s largest performance marketers.
Three factors set us apart:
First: TubeScience places a huge premium on speed and data-driven creative decisions. Our in-house teams will develop a concept in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch multivariate video experiments in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance data. So in the weeks or months it takes a traditional creative agency to produce a single video, TubeScience will be on version 15.
Second: All efforts are focused on scalable—rather than one-off—wins. For many clients TubeScience produces 100+ videos per week to support multi-million dollar monthly budgets.
Finally, we operate on a pure pay-for-performance basis, with zero production fees for video. That allows us to focus 100% of our efforts on providing measurable value to partners.
Who You Are:
This is a full-time staff position for a Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor who will work with producers to create direct response videos for a wide range of campaigns. This person is technically well-versed in video editing, motion graphics, and design. They must be highly organized and capable of editing multiple variant short videos with direction from our producers. They should be proficient in the pacing and visual styles prevalent in social media video. Our editors work with our existing ad formats and are also encouraged to develop new styles of visual communication.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with producers to create direct response videos for a wide range of campaigns
- Be creatively and technically capable
- Open to data-driven improvements
- Natural curiosity for analytics
- Motivation to improve based on performance
- Capable of coming up with new creative ideas
- Understand the importance of speed when it comes to execution
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects & Premiere
- 2+ years of experience in Broadcast Design and/or Title/Typography Design
- Must have experience working in a Mac environment
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Having interests outside of motion graphics/editing, such as producing, directing, shooting, set design, data analytics, etc. is a plus
- Experience in TV Advertising, TV Promo is a plus
- Must provide a link to DEMO REEL
- Only candidates based in Los Angeles area should apply
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Occasional Work Lunches
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
- 401(k) + Matching