Do you have a passion for telling stories through the art of video editing? Scorpion is currently looking to add a Video Editor to our quickly growing Studios team. Scorpion Studios is the cornerstone for all of our clients’ video advertisements. We are the storytelling conduit for our clients, expressing their passions and what makes them unique to their industry. We create videos from pre-production to post, concept to delivery. We also provide all corporate video services for Scorpion and even produce Scorpion’s original series, Get To Work! Our Editors are responsible for and execute all video assets at Scorpion and work closely with our Audio, Production, Animation, Design, Script Writing, Project Management and Directing Teams. Applicants need to be hardworking, able to demonstrate their video editing ability with a strong portfolio, understand the art of narrative, and be driven to see clients succeed.
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- 2+ years of experience as a Professional Video Editor
- Experience in editing shortform documentaries, commercial/advertisements or corporate videos are a plus
- Cinematography / Production background a plus
- Digital photography experience a plus
- Film / Media / TV Degree a plus
Attributes: Fast learner, self-motivated, collaborative, creative. Work hard, play hard.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere and Adobe Suite
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with quick turnaround and tight deadlines