Training Video Editor
Procore is looking for a talented individual who has an equal passion for training and customer success. Use your technical training expertise and business acumen to ensure our customers are able to fully leverage each tool to solve their construction management needs. As the Customer Success Video Editor, you will report to the Director of Documentation and Certification and be in charge of our ever growing library of professional training videos. We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable owning each phase of the video production process from concept to screen-capture to post production. Can you interview and extract key information from our customers, outline and write an insightful training script that incorporates real-world user stories, and then turn that vision into a reality? Do you have a passion for teaching and training users by producing engaging videos? Do you thrive in working environments that are fast-paced, dynamic, and ever challenging? If this sounds like you, we want you to join our team!
The ideal candidate has a strong background in video post-production, with a solid grasp on media management and project organization. Must be passionate about learning new software and instructing others, as well as be a driven individual who actively listens while demonstrating ownership and follow-through.
The successful candidate has a track record of skilled designing, developing, and delivering creative, professional, and comprehensive training videos for B2B organizations. Ability to clearly explain technical concepts to audiences of varying technical aptitude is a must.
The ideal candidate would be adept at finding creative ways to communicate key software concepts, while mirroring an established professional visual style. Here is an example of Procore’s visual style for its training videos.
Directory Imports, Best Practices
- Establish partnerships with key stakeholders to create and implement training programs then reinforce business strategies and goals, and enhance the customer experience.
- Create video release notes where you showcase new features in a web/mobile UI as well as explain the business value benefits by incorporating a related user story.
- Conduct needs assessments for existing and emerging products, and identify training requirements to build out product training, guided learning paths, and in-depth technology training on more complex business workflows and best practices.
- Develop training material for a variety of different delivery methods including in person, instructor-led training, on-demand e-learning, and live/remote training via GoToMeeting.
- Organize and maintain a scalable library of video projects and assets for a smooth video production workflow
- Support internal subject matter experts delivering content.
- Develop training videos to support new features and product launches and deliver high quality training content on tight deadlines.
- Develop a strong understanding of industry-specific problems and user stories. Incorporate these business insights when explaining the core business value and use cases for new features.
Skills and Experience
- Video production experience in commercial, corporate or freelance environments.
- Advanced ability working with Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Captivate; Camtasia
- 2-4 year degree in video production, post-production, fine arts, film studies or digital media.
- A Strong active listener with the drive to seek out and incorporate feedback to enhance the quality of the end product.
- Ability to effectively develop and execute a logical narrative flow. Strong communication and written skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, and manage time wisely
- Must be a technically savvy and quick learner who takes initiative to self-study new technology and become an SME of both the product and industry-specific technologies.
- Bonus experience: graphics, animation, technical training, color grading, special effects, and sound design. Knowledge of or working experience in the construction industry is a plus.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.