Studio & Experiential Photographer
- Photograph lightbox/seamless product imagery in studio monthly for new product launches.
- Shoot on-figure photography as needed.
- Understand the importance of creating consistent visual styles for different types of clients.
- Name, process and upload images onto server in proper folder structure.
- Oversee maintenance of in-house studio and equipment needs.
- Communicate with teams regarding shoot production and post production organization.
- 3+ years experience with product photography – experiential / event shooting is a plus.
- Casting experience and location selection are huge experience pluses for this role
- Strong understanding of cameras, lenses, lighting equipment, and specialist software
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Extremely organized.
- Able to quickly prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a daily scheduled workflow.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate.
- Ability to lightly retouch files when needed – experience with retouching is a plus.
- Reports to office headquarters in Santa Monica, CA.
- YOU MUST HAVE A DIGITAL PORTFOLIO for review. Submit your link with your resume.
- May travel around LA
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)