Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Producer to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
The goal of the Senior Producer is to develop a progressive, agile production practice at Honey, responsible for the successful execution of short and long form content for various media channels created both in-house and in collaboration with outside partners. This role will report to the VP of Creative and work closely with creative teams and external production partners. The ideal candidate will have a track record of cross-functional leadership, impeccable organizational and project management skills, a high level of accountability, an understanding and appreciation of high production value, a knack for creative problem solving, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative team environment.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Producer at Honey, you will:
- Manage internal productions and processes, external production companies, post houses, animation/GFX/VFX pipelines and fully integrated production timelines
- Adept at business acumen and be able to interpret KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Understand the latest media platforms, trends, and audience tendencies for each
- Be scrappy and adapt to the constantly changing environment of advertising and marketing production
- Develop and execute complex production solutions
- Scope and manage various levels of budget
- Provide inspiration and references to creative teams during ideation
- Research and recommend the best collaborators to build on and realize the creative vision
- Secure treatments and negotiate budgets from partners to ensure they are accurate and efficient
- Consistently communicate, making sure everyone is always up to date on next steps, decisions, etc.
- Ensure quality and high level of craft in the final delivery of every project
- 6+ years of production company, agency or client-side experience producing integrated advertising content across various media platforms (TV, YouTube, Social, OOH, Experiential, etc)
- Expert understanding and experience in content development and production, including live action, animation, post production and motion graphics with a meticulous eye for detail
- Has a solid knowledge of broadcast production and established industry relationships
- Possesses a strong creative content production background, including managing in-house and external development and productions, both big and small
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the creative process
- Demonstrated budget and strong negotiation skills
- Organized and adept at establishing and following process
- A proven track record of leading cross-functional efforts and helping teams solve process or resource challenges
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.