Greater LA Area
What the job entails:
In every group of friends, there’s that *one* person who takes care of planning everything from last minute brunches, to surprise birthday parties, to that one time you rented a giant house for Coachella. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
At Jumpcut, we know planners like you make the world go round. That’s why we want you to produce all of our content.
Since we’re on a mission to create the best online courses in the world, we are constantly testing out new content and marketing ideas. Some of our recent projects include:
• A 15 minute one-take walking interview reminiscent of Vogue’s 73 Questions series.
• A 2 week, 2 team shooting trip in San Francisco to interview 30 startup founders on their experience for our upcoming course.
• Shooting marketing materials in Kauai for a week.
Your job will be to execute on all logistics for shoots like those. You’ll be working alongside a seasoned creative team of viral video experts who have generated over 1 billion organic views. Because our team is small, every single person holds a tremendous amount of input and weight.
Who you'll be working with:
We have a small but growing content team today, and we plan to grow it out tremendously in 2019. As the Senior Producer, you'll be instrumental in those efforts to do so. You will directly report to Kong, our CEO, and work alongside Kel, our Head of Content, for almost all the courses that we produce. As we grow out our content team and hire more line producers, editors, and interns, you'll be responsible for both hiring and managing all of them.
Get out 3 courses in 2019 on time, and shot perfectly.
What you'll do:
- Execute on the logistics of every shoot, including: booking locations, acquiring insurance, creating call sheets, hiring and paying crew, managing post production, renting equipment, budgeting, etc.
- Produce our upcoming course on Facebook Advertising.
- Produce new marketing materials for two courses that have generated over $11M in the past 3 years.
- Scale our production team by recruiting, hiring, and training a badass crew.
You'll be a good fit if:
- You are the most organized person you know.
- Planning complex events is not a chore, it invigorates you.
- You are able to confidently lead, motivate, and inspire others.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience managing a production team of at least 15 people on set.
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail, even when juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Fluency using the following applications to collaborate: Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
Read Full Job Description