Are you fascinated with technology and the way it improves people’s lives? Are you a talented writer with a passion for storytelling? Do you love language, learning and working in a team environment? Laserfiche has a job for you!
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
We are seeking a copywriter who has strong storytelling & editorial skills with a flair for creating clear and impactful brand messaging. You must be able to effectively communicate brand and product value propositions, through marketing copy. In this role, you will work with stakeholders across the company to understand the product benefits, target audiences and then develop appropriate marketing copy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Conceptualize and write creative copy across integrated marketing channels (i.e., web, print, video, etc)
- Develop creative strategy and copy for product launches, branding initiatives, external and internal communications, with other members of the creative team
- Craft short-form copy (i.e., headlines, body copy, video scripts)
- Work with marketing managers to hone core messages and create targeted, concise copy
- Proofread and edit all work, while maintaining brand voice tone and personality
- Continuously learn and perfect your craft to strengthen the effectiveness of marketing materials
- Seek feedback from stakeholders and analytics from marketing managers to understand the effectiveness and results of marketing campaigns then use these insights to improve future communications
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of copywriting experience
- Experience in B2B technology preferred
- Outstanding storytelling and creative messaging skills
- Foundational editing, proofreading, grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***