Greater LA Area
When it comes to creating mind blowing immersive experiences Wevr, a pioneering immersive entertainment studio, knows the game! With some of the top talent in the industry, not only do we work hard to create an environment that helps us attract top talent but we cultivate a culture with more opportunities for our team to continue to thrive.
We hire a mix of the best talent. From seasoned industry veterans to talented rising stars, our goal is to incorporate diversity that garners new perspectives and experiences. We love working with brave talent who thrive in navigating the waters of the ever evolving modern interactive entertainment world.
We are looking for a Lead Animator for a new, unannounced high profile project.
About the Job
As our Lead Animator your job will be to start working on a new, unannounced high profile project based on one of the foremost popular IPs in the world. The right candidate will be multifaceted and self-motivated and is ready to come in and make an impact on our projects.
- 2-5 years of video game animation with at least 1-2 projects as an Animator
- You are knowledgeable in animation technology and creating new animation pipelines
- Have the ability to effectively communicate, both creatively and technically
- Have experience with Maya
- Have knowledge of rigging (plus)
- You are organized, detail oriented
- You are motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and self-direct them to completion
- Have a strong understanding of game design and how it translates to character movement
- Have shipped at least 1-2+ AAA game titles
- You have experience with Unreal 4
- Has flexible hours for those with difficult commutes
- Is dog friendly
***Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Read Full Job Description