We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join our Scorpion Studios video team.
We need someone to help coordinate a multitude of concurrent video projects and keep them running on-time, consistently meeting deadlines, and ensure each project is supported with everything it needs to succeed.
We are looking for someone who is fast-paced, organized and efficiently streamline our video productions. Whether for clients, or internal, we need someone with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), who also has good interpersonal skills and can work collaboratively and proactively on a multi-functional team.
A “whatever-it-takes” attitude is essential. This individual will have to be a problem-solver, who looks at roadblocks as challenges to overcome using ingenuity, perseverance and teamwork. We are a team of creatives, so the ability to communicate effectively with many different personality types is also a plus!
- 2+ years of on-set experience as a Production Coordinator or -4+ years of experience in a fast-paced production/administrative environment.
- 2+ years experience with creative, production, and post-production processes and related workflows
- Line Producer experience ( preferred )
- Strong organizational , project and time management skills
- Someone who is able to coordinate projects and work closely with the Director of Production, Production Managers, Audio Engineers, Writers etc.
- Experience juggling multiple projects at once, and keeping them all running smoothly