Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Production Coordinator in the Audio Description department. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Organize with internal departments as well as with international offices in both the pre-planning and execution phases of the AD production process.
• Book vocal talent, prepare record sessions and process invoices / release forms.
• Create and provide schedules / task instructions to actors, mixers and QC techs.
• Maintain up-to-date scheduling / coordination on databases / trackers.
• Communicate and troubleshoot technical project issues.
• Prepare and send internal communications to critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Functions as a backup to other coordinators when necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production or account coordinator experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the feature film and/or television post-production environment a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.