The Role: Production Assistant
TubeScience is looking for a talented Production Assistant to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Who We Are:
TubeScience is a dynamic marketing production company experiencing hyper-growth by creating conversion-optimized content across multiple digital platforms for many of their largest performers.
Our in-house teams often develop a concept in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch multi-variate video experiments in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance data. In the weeks or months it takes a traditional creative agency to produce a single video, TubeScience will be on version 15.
Who You Are:
A TubeScience PA is more than that. We are seeking full-time creative individuals for a staff position who will embrace wearing multiple hats before, during and after on-set production. You must be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable adapting to a non-traditional production protocol. Additionally, having a growth mindset within a progressive company is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Work hands on with our production team utilizing Red, Sony and Canon cameras in our fully-equipped private studio.
- Ensure all set related items are properly maintained and stored.
- Adheres to set etiquette at all times, anticipates crew needs and maintains talent needs on every shoot.
- Efficiently go on production runs. Follows purchase policies and safely transports product(s) in a timely manner.
- Participates in pre-production meetings to provide insight and prepare properly.
- Communicates to production coordinators any set/shoot related issues to be handled in a timely manner.
- Must have at least 6 months of professional experience on set
- Must have knowledge of grip and electric
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
- Must have access to a car, valid drivers license & insurance with a clean driving record
- Basic knowledge of Cinema and DSLR cameras is a plus
- Ability to quickly advance within a growing company
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Occasional Work Lunches
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand