At Chef’d we believe great food creates memories, enhances moments, and nurtures the soul. Our mission is to enrich lives through culinary adventure with our hand-cultivated, meticulously curated, delicious experiences. Chef’d is the only subscription-free meal marketplace allowing you to discover new foods the way you want—no strings attached. We have over 1500 recipes from some of the best names in food—celebrity chefs, major brands, and culinary influencers.
We're a team filled with chef's, culinary writers, data scientists, marketing/sales experts, production associates and more - all committed to playing our hearts out. We follow through with our goals, move fast, and take risks. The industry is growing and we're at the forefront of innovation and personalization.
Chef'd, a venture-backed, series-B company, is beginning to experience high growth as we scale our operations to new markets and distribution channels. There are plenty of areas where we can innovate and optimize.
About the media team: Chef’ds media team is in charged of producing all photographic and video material. Our main focus is creating media assets to promote our meals and our culinary experience. We create ad campaigns, food portfolios, web and app content and any other collateral piece associated with our company.
The role of production assistant to make sure all content creators have all the materials and assistance they need in order to execute a media related project. The production assistant is also responsible in making sure all art and assets are deliver to the different departments in a timely manner.
- Assist Photographer in shooting
- Assist in Video Shoots
- Maintain all equipment (Cameras, lights, Stands, etc)
- Help in overall oversight of Studio and Equipment Maintenance
- Make Runs to various Locations when necessary
- Oversee/ conduct the editing process for media that is produced in studio
- Build sets based on vision of photographic director
- Manage the workflow and distribution of finished media content in a timely manner on-time
- Create a file management and distribution process that is easy for all parties involved to understand in regards to searching for past assets and workflow
- Fluency in MAC OX operating system.
- Knowledge of the following software: Capture One, Photoshop, Final Cut, Exel.
- Experience working with grip and studio equipment.
- Nice to haves: Culinary experience, photography and filmmaking experience, good writing skills.
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!