Greater LA Area
GOAT Group’s Brand team lives at the heart of the company’s mission to be the global destination for sneakers. You’ll design industry-leading brand communications and produce beautiful content; conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns both in-house and through creative partnerships, and tell the story of GOAT and Flight Club through brand design in both the digital and physical worlds.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for producing content with our team of creators (photographers, videographers, copywriters and designers).
- Manage overall production calendar to ensure cross-channel alignment and creative development efficiencies.
- Work cross functionally to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished and best in classManage and adhere to budgets, including internal and external costs for each project.
- Develop and maintain relationships with production companies and talent.
- Manage photo and video shoots including vendor and talent communication, schedules, logistics, insurance, day-of operations and post production.
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines during photo and video shoots and post production.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years experience producing ads, video and digital content from conception through completion.
- An individual who understands culture and is constantly seeking what’s new in technology, fashion and social media.
- A positive attitude and a lack of ego are a must. GOAT supports team collaboration, idea sharing and mentorship. We work hard to do good work together.
- Expertise in scoping deliverables including cost, schedule and resourcing.
- A highly detailed and organized individual with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining a clear communication with the rest of the brand team.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional project leadership skills with strong attention to detail, brand compliance and an eye for design.
- Must be a passionate and motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and high growth company.
- Proficient in Keynote, Excel, and Word.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description