How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Responsible for end-to-end production, managing cross-disciplinary facets of production.
- Lead and understand multiple aspects of production from digital, experiential, content (still & motion), print.
- Deliver high-quality creative assets against revolving timelines.
- Collaborate with product, business development, science, design and legal teams.
- Develop and nurture freelance and production partner relationships.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of production experience across fields such as: Advertising, Entertainment, Marketing, and Tech.
- Execute and manage production scopes, timelines, and bids.
- Able to effectively communicate with artistic and technical personnel.
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines.
- Experienced in working with external partners and production crews.
- Ability to plan ahead, think outside the box, identify issues, and develop plans to prevent or minimize their impact on production.
- A keen eye for detail and a modern taste for aesthetic.
- Tireless work ethic - you are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure things run smoothly.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects and Jira.
- Able to bring a positive attitude to every project.
- Excellent problem solver, curious by nature and prepared to do some detective work to find the answers.
- Superhuman organizational skills.
- Have a network of go-to freelancers and production partners.
- Knowledgeable and curious about changing trends in culture, technology and marketing and how they may impact Headspace and the broader mindfulness and health categories.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.