Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor
This is a full-time staff position for a Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor who will work with producers to create direct response videos for a wide range of campaigns. The ideal candidate should be creatively and technically capable, and be open to data-driven improvements. S/he should have a natural curiosity for the analytics behind each project, and want to learn and improve based on performance. S/he should be capable of coming up with new creative ideas, as well as understand the importance of speed when it comes to execution.
TubeScience is an industry leader in performance-based video advertising. We combine creativity and analytics to increase the performance of each campaign to its highest potential. Our success has allowed us to partner directly with Facebook to help their largest advertisers transition to data-driven video advertising.
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects & Premiere
- 2+ years of experience in Broadcast Design and/or Title/Typography Design
- Must have experience working in a Mac environment
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Having interests outside of motion graphics/editing, such as producing, directing, shooting, set design, data analytics, etc. is a plus
- Experience in TV Advertising, TV Promo is a plus
- Must provide a link to DEMO REEL
- Only local candidates in Los Angeles area should apply
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual working environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO