The Role You Will Have
- Research and understand the consumer need and interest for each product
- Write marketing copy for 30+ products per month across multiple categories such as Auto, Health, Technology, Finance, and more.
- Communicate A/B test results and recommendations from programs with team
What You Will Bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write compelling ad copy
- Able to adapt quickly to determine winning creative messaging
- Able to research and quickly understand new concepts and product categories
- Strong time-management skills and able to work well under deadlines and with multiple projects
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Proficiency in Excel a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Creative Writing/Communication or related field
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.