We’ve pushed boundaries and thought outside the box to produce an award winning automotive publication brand. If you’re driven by a passion for automotive, know the difference of what makes content shine in print versus online, can get down with the details, have publishing/automotive industry expertise, and are ready to push your career forward…then keep reading!
Whether digital, print, social, off-road, import, diesel or domestic—if it’s got horsepower and a story you’re keen to make it win in front of an audience. You will be managing the details for an automotive publication within our growing content team and reporting up to it’s Editor-in-Chief. Ready, get set, GO….APPLY HERE!
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN ONE YEAR:
- BLAZE TRAILS! - Be an integral part of an innovative publication in the automotive space. Driving Line is constantly pushing forward so you will sharpen your skills and further your relationships within the automotive industry - from top aftermarket brands to famous car celebrities.
- BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS! - No two days will be the same and no two events will be either. You will get to work across almost all of the automotive niches and challenge yourself to optimize our content across a huge variety of publishing platforms.
- GROW FASTER! -Have proof that you had a big say in a place where your fresh ideas were valued and integrated.
WHAT YOU’LL DO TO GET THERE:
- Execute day-to-day details of content creation and publishing while functioning as a hands-on editor/mentor to the editorial team
- Keep publishing on track, including quarterly print publication, digital publication, daily website posting, video production, editing and formatting content to thrive across a wide array of platforms
- Attend events which may have you trekking through the dirt to capture that winning photo or hob-knobbing with automotive industry elite
- Support the content team in ongoing strategy, reporting and presenting results in order to roll your sleeves up and support the team
- Ideating new content marketing ideas with the team to support client goals
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Automotive publication experience including managing freelancers and publishing on tight deadlines
- Drive execution of content, manage freelancers, aid and execute in strategy and deliver results to both internal and client teams (We’ll be looking to you to dot the i’s and cross the t’s on content that performs for the client across all platforms)
- Deep roots in and passion for the automotive industry
- Experience publishing across various platforms, from video to social to print
- Always evolving—you don’t do things the same this year as you did the last
- Evaluating and reporting on content success isn’t a new idea to you
- Team spirit to rally the troops and help drive them toward success together
- Please link to a portfolio of your work along with resume submission for consideration.
WHAT WE OFFER: (Top Tech Company in Orange County)
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space is in a building with a florist, salon/barber, café/bar (with an amazing happy hour), free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description