Junior Content Strategist (Contract)
**This role will be a temporary, 6-month contract.
Junior Content Strategist
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
The temporary Junior Content Strategist supports all strategic, creative content initiatives, ensuring proposals reflect compelling creative, and once in-campaign, that clients amplified or created content is positioned to take full advantage of the Nativo platform’s capabilities. This team member reports to their regional Manager of Content Strategy. This role will be a temporary, 6-month contract role at $15/hour. There are no promises of this role becoming a full-time role.
What you’ll do:
- Support all content initiatives from ideation to execution, ensuring strategy aligns with client initiatives, objectives and KPIs; as well as best practices
- Proposal Creative Concepts
- Amplification recommendations and editorial services
- Thought Starters
- Creative Briefs
- Created content project management, review and QA
- Headlines & basic copywriting, such as CTA buttons
- Preview link creation and QA
- Miscellaneous content – related needs, such as brainstorming, research and supporting collateral creation and maintenance
- Collaborate with Design on the visual execution of creative ideas, cultivate dialogue for improved efficiency and impact
- Manage and assign project entries in Salesforce
- Incorporate feedback to evolve a strategic, creative content strategy which drives business objectives
- Maintain internally established best practices, and A/B test results; consistently generate A/B testing hypotheses
- Support internal project management processes and tools; maintain strict deadlines and due dates; coordinate project management when OOO
- Maintain general fluency of content trends and an understanding of editorial versus advertorial sponsored content
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 1.5 years’ work experience required; content strategy/agency/startup/content marketing/branded content/social media/communications experience a plus
- Pristine grammar, copywriting and written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail; strong proofreading and editing skills
- Enjoys multitasking, and working in a fast-paced environment; able to think on your feet
- Fluent in Microsoft Office programs (excel/analytics tools a plus)
- Basic fluency of HTML and familiarity with Salesforce, Slack and Box a plus
- Deadline-oriented, strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Voracious content consumer, creative-minded and curious; enthusiastic about Advertising and Marketing
- Digital-native, fluent in basic social media platforms
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Self-motivator, open to a non-traditional schedule, can work independently and collaboratively with equal ease and comfort
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.