Jr. Content Partner Associate
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn more about what we do: https://www.consumertrack.com/what-we-do/
GOBankingRates, ConsumerTrack’s content platform, is a financial website that provides readers with fresh takes on personal finance, investing, and banking trends. Our studies and experts have been featured on top tier media - CBS News, TIME, LA Times, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, MSN, Associated Press, and many more! We’re looking for a Jr. Content Partner Associate to bring their creativity and writing skills to our existing and future content partnerships. This candidate will be a strong writer who helps us with titling for our GBR articles.
This is a full-time position based in our El Segundo, California office.
- Brainstorming and creating article concepts and titles for the month
- Forward planning against our editorial calendar
- Optimizing headlines with partners and SEO in mind
- Monitor current and potential partners and competitors for content packaging tips and tricks
- Communicating best practices to the larger team
- Learning from performance of content and applying that insight to the creation process
- Pitching in to support the editorial staff on writing tasks
- Work closely with Partnerships Manager on ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Journalism or similar
- Excellent writing skills, especially writing headlines
- Experience creating a high-volume of content
- Passionate about personal finance
- Organization skills, attention to detail, and resourcefulness
- Passionate about content creation
- Deadline driven
- Interested in editorial strategy
- Strong writer*
*Note: While this is a writing-based role and these skills are required, this is not a traditional writing role.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.