Hospitality Art Advisor - Saatchi Art
Saatchi Art is the world’s leading online art gallery, established with the goal of helping people all over the world connect with art and artists they love. We offer an unparalleled selection of paintings, drawings, sculpture, and photography in a wide range of prices, and provide artists worldwide with an expertly curated environment in which to exhibit and sell their work. Based in Los Angeles, Saatchi Art is redefining the experience of buying and selling art, making it welcoming and accessible for artists and collectors alike.
We are looking for a Full Time Hospitality Art Advisor to join our Hospitality team and work from our Santa Monica office.
Saatchi Art provides comprehensive art advisory services to the hospitality community’s most prestigious designers, trade associates, property managers and hotel owners. The role of Hospitality Art Advisor is a client-facing position that will serve as the first line of contact on all assigned projects. You will work directly with clients to interpret their design direction and budgets into an innovative artwork collection that distinctly represents their vision. Working closely with the hospitality team, artists and suppliers, you will then develop approved artworks through specification, quoting, sourcing, procurement and production.
You’ll Report To: Chief Curator and Vice-President
A typical day as a Full Time Hospitality Art Advisor:
- Curating comprehensive artwork packages
- Developing and design within budget
- Writing and reviewing specs
- Working with framing partners and factories
- Project management through all phases of design and delivery
- Maintaining consistent reporting of all projects and business development initiatives
What You Have:
- At least 3 years working in art consulting, interior design, project management, or similar
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM and project management software
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings, floor plans and elevations
- Professional, pleasant and supportive demeanor
- Relationship building expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- Work hard and work responsibly
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- BuiltIn LA's 2019 Best Companies to Work For in Los Angeles
- Comparably's 2018 Top Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.