Global Community Manager
The Global Community Manager is responsible for leading a digital strategy and building and managing a strong online community. This includes moderating and monitoring forums, designing community engagement programs and reporting community issues.
- Manage a global team of Community Managers
- Plan content and social posts for all categories within the app/community
- Create quizzes, challenges, polls to engage the community
- Work with marketing to drive commerce, promotions and revenue growth
- Manage the beta testing phase and new users
- Moderate the community, manage community volunteers
- Review usage statistics and user feedback to modify editorial strategy and implementation
- Provide comprehensive reports on community feedback, issues, concerns and trends to stakeholders
- Constantly monitor and moderate user generated contents within our forums, and social media outlets to maintain positive environments for our customers to participate in
- Actively participate in the creation of content and message to be published through our websites, forums and social media outlets; lead the design and execution of designated community engagement programs with internal teams.
- Manage our relationship with our community partners, such as fan sites, external forums and social media destinations for our brands, as well as every volunteer network
- Consistently stimulate the conversation across all departments regarding the company’s community strategy, and ensure all departments are working towards developing a clear and healthy relationship with our communities
- Mentor junior members of the Community team to help effectively manage the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing a global team of Community Managers
- 5 + years of community management experience, preferably on an FPS titles/genre
- Strong social presence within the Cryptocurrency, Games and eSports space
- Strong presence on steamcommunity.com
- Forums and/or community tools experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Good project management and problem solving skills