Freelance Blog Content Writer
PatientPop is on a mission to transform the way healthcare providers promote and grow their practices by replacing the agency model with the first Practice Growth Platform: An all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention marketing, reputation management, and business insights.
Launched in October 2014, PatientPop is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service start-ups.
Writing for PatientPop
We’re looking for freelance writers who can produce quality, original, informative marketing content for provider blogs across a variety of health care specialties, such as: gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry, and chiropractic. Our SEO content aims to inform the consumer about a provider’s services and approach to care.
- Autonomously write quality blog copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines, and style guidelines
- Able to collaborate with an editor and apply feedback to ongoing and future assignments
- Experience writing web content
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Able to produce clean, quality content under deadline
- Strong communication skills, with a relatively quick response time
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Conversational, yet professional writing style
- Ability to use Google docs and online plagiarism checker for assignments
Nice to Haves:
- Availability on weekends
- Experience writing about healthcare and medical topics
- Experience with project management tool Asana
When applying, please provide the following:
- Resume detailing relevant writing experience
- At least two recent writing samples
"We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”