DIRECTOR OF CONTENT
So, what does a TaskUs Director of Content really do? Your role was designed to develop a comprehensive content strategy to drive awareness and build our brand. Reporting into our VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for TaskUs’ overall content strategy, execution and syndication. This includes working closely with our sales and demand generation team to optimize content goals as they relate to leads and opportunities. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the overall success of creating entirely new content to drive leads and user awareness, assets, or a combination of both. In order to achieve your goals, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally with other business leaders throughout our Marketing, Sales, and RFP teams.
You love partnering with various departments and are always looking for creative ways to grow and improve our business. You care deeply about our company vision and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re strategic and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You also pride yourself on your ability to provide world-class service and satisfaction.
- Create and lead content development and syndication strategy
- Owning the budget and managing our content platform (structure, aesthetics and tools)
- Leverage marker data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that best aligns to TaskUs’ customer sales cycle
- Establish work-flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content
- Ensure our content is on-brand, while editing for consistency in tone, complying with SEO best practices, and collaborating with design to create assets that bring our content to life
- Create sales enablement pieces including case studies, white papers, etc. while partnering with the VP of Sales, Consulting, and Operations
- Work with the RFP team to source and repurpose content
- Work with Business Development Reps to create nurture campaigns
- Lead and collaborate with the VP of Marketing on content research sponsorships
- Work with demand gen team for content promotional strategy
- 7+ years of experience in a content marketing or editorial role
- Proven track record of building content strategy and content organizations to accomplish business goals
- Key content marketing skills, including: editorial, strategic planning, project management, analytics
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content
- Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and other marketing automation tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, PR, or Marketing
- Experience working in hyper-growth companies
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually
Nice To Haves:
- BPO experience
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past six years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.