Director, Content & PR
Director of Content & Communications
RealtimeBoard is seeking a strategic content marketing leader to join our fast-growing team. As Director of Content Marketing & Communications, you will develop highly targeted content for all stages of the funnel, mentor and manage talented writers and editors on the content marketing team, and create educational resources to improve the experience and adoption of the product for our customers.
The right candidate has hands on experience building content marketing teams, executing multi-touch content marketing strategies in a B2B setting, and loves to creatively solve business problems through compelling content and collaboration. This is a great opportunity to build a world-class content marketing team at a company that is shaping the future of teamwork!
What you’ll do:
- Develop a global content marketing strategy that serves the entire buyer’s journey for different personas, use-cases, solutions, industries, and geographies and encourages forward progression and engagement through the funnel
- Create scalable content creation and distributions processes in close collaboration with other team leaders; Work cross-functionally Customer Success and Growth teams to develop content programs that scale onboarding, training and best practices and learning for our enterprise customers
- Drive the content creation process for short and long-form content; Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in brand and design around the creation of key content assets like ebooks, reports, podcasts, videos, infographics, collateral and more
- Bring together and organize all content being developed across the organization to create content marketing standards and a content service bureau model that supports business goals for sales, growth, marketing and customer success teams
- Build a team of content creators and work with them to to continuously improve the quality, reach and overall impact of our content marketing efforts
- Own content measurement and track how content influences pipeline and revenue
- Collaborate with front-line, customer-facing Customer Success teams to gather customer insights and best practices to inform and drive content asset creation, performance and measurement.
- Use customer & partner insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information and content performance analytics to create and manage related content.
- Develop an internal employee content contribution program that motivates and incentivizes content creation from different teams
- Collect, analyze and report on content marketing success via standard content marketing related KPIs, using Web analytics tools, marketing automation platforms, social media management tools, content marketing software and business intelligence platforms to inform and optimize ongoing content marketing efforts.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years content marketing experience at a B2B tech company
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Marketo, or other marketing automation software
- Proven track record for measuring content success across the funnel
- Experience with inbound marketing tactics to drive qualified lead generation
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing strategies, campaign development, and content distribution best practices
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries with a broad range of cross-departmental peers and executives
- Exceptional storytelling and writing skills
- Hands on experience managing diverse team of content creators
- Empathetic and energetic manager and collaborator
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- A natural communicator who loves collaborating with different teams
- Strategic, thoughtful and creative problem solver
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Snack and drinks provided
- Brand new office coming soon
- Team outings and collaboration
RealtimeBoard is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.