How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Experienced in multiple formats of audio production, including podcasting, editorial audio, sound design and/or audio guided formats.
- A confident leader with the ability to adapt and be flexible and encourage your team to thrive
- A self-starter who can build scalable processes in audio production
- Exceedingly thorough and committed to high levels of creative and legal standards
- Experienced in producing work with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Knowledgeable and curious about changing trends in culture, technology and marketing and how they may impact Headspace and the broader mindfulness, health and wellness categories
- Collaborative with many moving parts of an organization and prepared to steer the written voice of the company.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years of audio experience across fields such as radio, audio production, music production, audio guidance or connected speaker interfaces.
- Proven excellence in collaboration, leadership and mentorship.
- Proven track record in areas such as coordination, production, sound design, scriptwriting, casting, voice coaching, editing and mixing, complemented by diplomacy, empathy and patience, along with the ability to build rapport and deliver on a creative, mission-driven vision.
- The ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet multiple, ongoing deadlines
- Knowledge of legal, ethical, and creative industry standards around audio production and understand when it is necessary to flag work for additional review.
- Ability to organize and produce a large scale production from start to finish.
- Superhuman organizational skills — no crack is too small and nothing slips through!
- Excited to learn and grow.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.