Direct Response Copywriter
Born to write? Able to juggle dozens of brand voices across long and short form copy? Are you a Direct Response Marketing whiz? Love an amazing work environment? Wondering what’s up with all the questions?
MuteSix is looking for word-happy, well rounded creative candidates that specialize in Direct Response copywriting for online video. We are looking for a swiss army knife, with a knack for creativity that can conceptualize scripts, pitch decks and storyboards for a variety of clients.
If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
- Conceptualize scripts and visual ideas with campaign and creative teams.
- Write and design pitch decks for ongoing business development.
- Develop and/or manage brand voice for over 150 clients.
- Work and communicate with channel managers for strategy and copy fulfillment needs.
- Strategizing with the email team to write and develop one-offs, templates, drip series and various email campaigns for 50+ clients.
- Writing copy for Google Ads optimized to boost CTR.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3+ years of copywriting experience.
- Experience in Direct Response advertising required with proven experience demonstrated in online portfolio or work samples.
- Understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing space.
- Experience writing scripts and conceptualizing big ideas for brands.
- Demonstrated success with CPC ads.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Able to write for multiple brand voices at a time.
- Understanding of A/B testing, KPIs, best practices and general workings of email marketing and Google AdWords.
- A self starter with a can-do attitude, motivated by the opportunity to be creative.
- Ability to work onsite in our office in Culver City, California.
What we offer:
Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Health insurance coverage.
Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.