Customer Success Content and Communications Specialist
We’re seeking a Customer Success Content and Communications Specialist to join our fast-paced, fast-growing, and fun company! This individual will work on the Customer Success Enablement Team to manage the creation and distribution of communication and content. This role requires creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
In this role you will:
- Create, proofread and audit dept-wide communication through a variety of mediums.
- Create high-impact communication pieces in a consistent style through a range of forums, including: video, presentations, written content and more.
- Help maintain weekly communication for entire department - focusing on writing and distributing content in a thoughtful, organized manner
- Collaborate with team members in every office and role to create high-impact, timely, and relevant content.
- Create and manage content and resources for multiple teams within the CS department.
- Create visual presentations for various internal and external communication needs.
- Writing, editing and proofreading experience in a professional capacity.
- Conceptual, creative thinker with a passion for clear, easily-consumable content.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, or related field
- Microsoft Office experience including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Photoshop and Video Editing experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.