Contract Senior Content Editor
- Oversee strategy for our websites, including the editorial calendar and site programming.
- Develop and maintain high standards for content quality, including regular content reviews, managing guidelines, adjusting voice documents for various audiences, and working with prestigious content creators.
- Manage organic content marketing and distribution strategies including email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and more.
- Manage the larger editorial strategy, including seasonal and trending content, visual components, influencer campaigns, publishing partnerships, and content area experts.
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital media either as an editor, journalist or content strategist
- Exceptionally skilled in communication, as well as writing, editing and grammatical skills
- Experience in developing and managing content strategies
- Excellent knowledge/understanding of various content production and distribution and data analysis platforms
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong understanding of how to craft content to achieve several content KPIs — from compelling headline copy to best-in-class photography
- Solid understanding of major content distribution networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Outbrain, Taboola, and Snapchat
What We Have To Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work ( Venice) Paid Parking or an ORCA Card ( Bellevue)
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.