Greater LA Area
GOAT is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Content Associate to help support our content and brand marketing efforts. Responsibilities will include working with the Sr. Content Manager to assist with (i) management of all print and digital content for GOAT Group’s Greatest Magazine as well as expanding web editorial content (ii) assisting with various event activations throughout the year (iii) and overall file asset management of product listings/collections.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner, knowledgeable of the current music, art and fashion landscape, deadline-oriented, collaborative, and strategic, with experience using social media to create exciting narratives across a variety of channels.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the editorial content team to develop and execute high-quality content ranging from interview features to fashion editorials for publication both online and in GOAT’s Greatest Magazine.
- Work closely with the Communications, Content, Brand, and Creative teams to continue building strategic content initiatives year-round.
- Help create and adhere to a strict editorial content calendar for all features released online and in print – working alongside the Greatest editorial staff.
- Continue to build and manage the network of photographers, writers, stylists, makeup artists, etc. in the U.S. and globally.
- Draft content and perform initial research for all proposed artist features.
- Maintain stockist inventory, mailing list, and subscribers for all print issues.
- Organize and acquire necessary assets for each confirmed editorial project.
- Assist on shoots, draft call sheets, shoot logistics, release forms, and obtain artist approvals prior to publish dates.
- Contribute to ways of organically constructing new event ideas, brand activations, collaborations, social campaigns, etc. from existing database of editorial content.
- Streamline the execution of physical event activations and work closely with vendors to ensure deliverables are on time.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital media publishing, social media, communications or marketing at an agency, in-house, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills. Fluency with social media channels.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description